
In chronological order of week life happenings:
Monday…Yoga…Deep Water Workout…Picnic at park with Christy, Sage, and baby Joseph…Gardening...Missionaries over to dinner…Tuesday…Aerobics…Chloe preschool. …Audrey play date… Lily throw-up...ICNS Social Committee meeting...Lily throw-up all over at meeting…Gina’s baby shower… Chloe throw-up at midnight…Wednesday...Laundry and hang around home with sick girls…Thursday...Isa throw-up…Isa really sick…Chloe preschool…Everyone better by afternoon…Mom and Dad arrive…Whew…Cancelled Enrichment Planning...Friday...beach day with Grandma and friends…Saturday…Chloe's first swim lesson… James’s birthday party...Teach dance class for Villa Musica...Baby-sit for the Allens…Sunday…Church.
...You know I mostly change diapers, make food stuffs and clean up after my cutie pies...while balancing an elephant on my nose wearing stilettos...talented and super exciting, right? Yea, for having accomplished this much. I just love listing the stuff we do because it helps me keep all the details of life in perspective. I live for details and perspective, so there. Someday my kids will be happy to know that I didn't just sit on the couch eating bon bons watching soap operas and missing all our adventures. I don't really know anyone who does that but it is a pretty depressing idea I got from hubby one-day years ago. He likes to tell me that is what he did all day in a dry sarcastic tone on random and annoying occasion...funny, huh?
4.15.2007
4.14.07 Highlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment