We have had a VERY difficult morning and this picture is how I want to remember my kids. It is hard to see past the current situation of kids crying/screaming/whining literally ALL night/morning long. I think they are sick of me and want their Dad back. Having Grandma and Grandpa Duarte here this weekend AND Grandma and Grandpa Sabey a couple weeks ago has been such a life-saver! Today, I feel like throwing in the towel and giving up. It is good to know that we have support, love and that our kids will grow up someday. Hopefully. In the meantime, this picture is very sweet...
4.15.2007
4.15.07 remembering
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's hard for me to read your blog. It makes me feel old. I remember when you were snapping bubble gum and ditching high school, now you're supermom, doing the whole Relief Society thing. It's hard for me to fathom.
Yeah, I know! It is mind blowing..Bubble gum and ditching high school to being a mormon mommy...I see what you mean.
By the way, you're not old...You and Ben are the same age. Oh, well maybe a little old...I mean thirty-something is getting up there:):):)
Post a Comment