4.09.2007

Enrichment Night


So, this is like what I do...ya know. Do I want this job? Well, the anwser is irrelevant. But, it went well...It is a major challenge in our ward to make everyone happy. The counselor and I are working with a committee of two people. One of them has asked to be released and we have a HUGE ward to serve...On Thursday we had a hairstlying/"how to cut your man's hair" class, LDS Family Services Therapist talked about "filling your happiness box", and crochet/knitting class...light refeshments (gourmet cheeses, crackers, and grapes all from Trader Joes! I bet you can guess who was in charge of the food:):):) Anyways, it is over and we've been fasting and praying to know how God wants us to best serve the women of the ward...The planning meeting is this week and things are always getting better. If anthing, this calling to forcing me to seek God's will instead of my own. It is a serious challenge.

0 comments: