Dear Blogspot Journal,
We have reached maxium capacity and boiled over...The kids will NOT sleep without waking up in absolute screaming cries...every choreographed 1/2 hour. The house is a disaster. I am totally sick-sore throat, weak, eating is yucky...So, I haven't been much help to Ben. Ben is seriously behind on a MAJOR deadline and couldn't get one ounce of work done today because of me-I hate that. I could barely move. I was a terrible mommy-yelling at Chloe, who was being completely out of control! She is still up screaming her head off...Lily and Chloe have been picking at each other...fighting , yelling, crying, screaming all day...I have never been so freakin' tired in my entire life! My kids are out of control...What am I doing wrong?
Isa
6.30.2007
Okay, so it has finally happened...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey isa! this is emily maxwell - ben's wife.
i'm not sure you'll read this comment, but ben and i have been checking out your blog. i love your pictures of your cute family!
this entry - oh it sounds WAY too familiar. :(
good luck to you - and me, right!? i hear 3 is a difficult age and that is proving right for my little 3-year old.
...it is nice to know that their is someone else out there...Everyone I know with three-year-olds doesn't admit that they feel like this...I thought it was a bad couple of days but, it is turning into a bad month...I am assuming it can only get better as I sit here cyber-sobbing:)
Post a Comment