7.02.2007

Chair




Lily was more interested in getting stuck in a chair than playing on the table...She has started asking to sit "on da potty" and says "poop" to tell us she needs to go...So, we stick her on the potty and she doesn't do anything...funny and weird for 15 months old! She has also been bringing me shoes (anyones shoes) and says "shoes on" or "help"...She loves shoes!

2 comments:

emily said...

hey isa! this is emily maxwell - ben's wife. i made another comment further on down, but wasn't sure you'd get it.

ben and i enjoyed looking at your blog. it's fun to see your family - soooo cute.

also, it sounds like we both are dealing with some pretty hard-to-deal with 3 year olds! it's always nice to know we're not alone. and, hopefully, that 4 will be a better year. :)

it sounds like life is good and busy for you all!

Isa said...

Oh Emily! It is nice to hear from you! Yes, our life is really out of control at the moment. Not sure what to do...I go through my checklist of reading scriptures, praying, reading a gazillion parenting books...I am finding out that maybe I am not so cut out for this line of work...I am dealing with some little divas-dressed in pink and one in diapers.