Chloe has started taking swimming lessons at UCSD. We missed the very first lesson because I mistakenly thought it would be at the RIMAC instead of the Main Gym. We got it right the next day and were so pleased to find out that our old neighborhood friend Radha is in the class! Radha and her family used to live in Mesa housing but, recently moved to the Pacific Beach area. Radha is a beatiful 4 year old (models and does commercials, too). Radha loves Chloe and they have such a good time. Chloe has been fearful of swimming without me in the water. The first time I took her she didn't want to get in right away. The teacher, Hannah, just swooped her in and made her feel totally comfortable. Chloe is learning alot. She is learning to put herself underwater, float, kick, paddle and jump into the pool from a big diving board! I have noticed major improvments of awareness and courage in her ability to move in the water. Today she even jumped off of the big diving board with Hannah. Such an amazing moment! She was too scared the whole first week. When she got out of the water I wrapped her up and she said she wanted to do it again! Good job Chloe! You were so brave!
7.16.2007
Swim Lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment