8.17.2007

For Ben

Reason #238: I miss the way you routinely and obsessively make our bed before you get into it.

Reason #321: I miss the way you fold all of the clean laundry that I dump on our bed earlier in the day.

Reason #497: I miss hearing you ask me to pray each night. By the way, I didn't forget.

Reason #564: I miss you pushing me over to my side of the bed throughout the night.

Reason #619: I miss your face.

Reason #786: I miss my ibook, too.

2 comments:

Ben Sabey said...

I miss you too. When my laundry was dirty, I missed you. Not that I wanted you to do it for me but you would have already scouted out the laudry room, calculated the cost, deterimined the optimal time and planned ahead. I missed you when I wasn't sure how or where to pay for the whale trip. I missed you on the whale trip because I never do anything that fun without you. It just wasn't as fun as it was supposed to be because you were not there. I miss you at breakfast because it's my time to serve you, not be served by a lunch lady. I miss you when I meet new people because they don't get to meet you and so they can't really get to know me. I love talking about you with people that I meet, but that makes me miss you. I missed you when I had success. I missed you when I was dissapointed. You are my cheerleader and my soft place to fall. I miss you most when I go to bed at night. This morning I dreamt that I could just roll over and hug you, but when I did, you were not there. I miss you!!

Isa said...

Aw, shucks...I'm blushing.