During our trip we were lucky enough to visit many important people. Brock Heasley is a friend of mine from way back. He met and married Erin Campbell, who was baptized shortly after I was. Long story short, good friends and a good time.
Here is Elora and Chloe; Our oldest daughters!
*I also got a chance to visit with my dear friends Andrea Knudsen, Valerie Kennington, and Laiele Drysdale! Sadly, I forgot my camera. Chloe had so much fun with Paige and Kenna! She calls them her "cousins". Andrea, we forgot to give Dallin his present...Don't worry it wasn't princess stuff. I will bring it with us next time I come up!

4 comments:
Et tu Isa? So what does one have to do to merit a visit from you guys when you're in town? I expect this from all the others. I guess I'm just not as cool as Brock. Is it because we don't have any kids? Seriously why don't we hang out we you guys are in town?
I would love to hang with you and Lisa! I thought you guys were living way far away from "town". But, I hear you have a pad in old town, huh? Okay, next time I come I will shoot you an email beforehand. We'll plan a BBQ or something...Do you still have that video game we used to play? That would be a blast from the past!
What video game are you referring to? I think you have me confused with Brock, he's the video game freak. I prefer to write poems about the dumpster divers of Old Towne Clovis. Seriously, you don't have to visit me if you don't want to, I'll understand.
Um, no. It was you AND Brock who played that game with me!!! Yes, it was. Do not try to deny it. Also, I expect to hear some of those dumpster diver prose when I arrive.
Post a Comment