3.13.2008

Rub-a-dub-dub three cuties in the tub!

We went swimming with friends Jordan, Jenn and all the girlies on Wednesday before music class. On Wednesdays, Jenn and I take turns watching the little sisters (Haylee and Lily) every other week so we can take turns watching the big sisters (Chloe and Sydney) during their music class. I dashed off with Chloe and Sydney to music class after our swim and lucky Lily got to stay and play in the bath with some little girlfriends! Too fun. Anyways, Jordan took these cute pictures of our sweet 2 year olds...Allison, Lily and Haylee getting fresh and clean after a nice midday swim.



Important side note concerning the swimming part of the day: Chloe was a fish! She was so comfortable in the water all by herself. Big improvement from last summer! Yea for Chloe!

2 comments:

Debby said...

I was looking at your blog and Cade came and looked over my shoulder. His response to this picture, "What are those? Are those girls? They are BEAUTIFUL!!!" Oh boy. He's only three and he is talking about girls. Trouble's coming! We miss you guys. I must agree your girls are beautiful - and just pretty cute, too :)

Mitchell Family said...

Debby, are you letting Cade look at photos of naked girls? Tsk! Tsk! Ruth