A few years ago my friend Christy introduced the idea of making a rag rug to me. I started on it before Lily was born. This week I decided it was going to get done. I got out my sewing machine and huge crochet hook...after an afternoon with Christy and the the kids playing...it happened. So here it is. Personally, I love how it turned out. It has never been more comfortable to stand and wash the dishes...I even look forward to it now. It gave my kitchen a bright, vintage glow. Delightful.
4.20.2008
I made this last week.
Posted by Isa at 1:30 PM
Labels: pretty things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are awesome! I love it!
Yay for finishing the rug! And I must say yours looks much nicer than the way mine turned out. I think I might need to make another one. I love the colors you used.
Post a Comment