i know the problem: it looks like lily and gavin were alone. they need to group-playdate. :)
just so you know, ben and i check your blog out regularly - even though i don't always comment. we love keeping somewhat in touch with your cute family.
A how much this brings back to my Dad days watching Isa and Rachel at play. Isa, thank you for the blogging and keeping a smile on my day. Love is all you need! Mark
Isa I LOVE your blog. It was so fun to look through all of the fun pictures and read your great view on life.I wish I could comment on all the entries. We'll have to go to the spa.:) You are so expressive and the photos are awesome. What a cute family and an amazing heart you have.
6 comments:
You'll have to remember you have these in 20 years. It may be fun to have if they ever go out. :)
starting a little bit early, huh. :)
i know the problem: it looks like lily and gavin were alone. they need to group-playdate. :)
just so you know, ben and i check your blog out regularly - even though i don't always comment. we love keeping somewhat in touch with your cute family.
A how much this brings back to my Dad days watching Isa and Rachel at play.
Isa, thank you for the blogging and keeping a smile on my day. Love is all you need!
Mark
Reminds me of the stories I've heard about my hubby and a certain neighborhood girl... :)
Love you!
Isa I LOVE your blog. It was so fun to look through all of the fun pictures and read your great view on life.I wish I could comment on all the entries. We'll have to go to the spa.:) You are so expressive and the photos are awesome. What a cute family and an amazing heart you have.
Cute blog! Cuter family! Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment