After a wonderful morning at Playland (and swimming in the pool for a few hours) we headed over to Art Hop. My mom has a few pieces up in the gallery. It was nice to see the work of the locals...I was walking around shooting pictures left and right. One of the gallery's was exceptionally colorful and had neat art boxes that Chloe is now inspired to go home and try. She has been painting and coloring each day for about 2-3 hours since our Utah trip a couple weeks ago. We like to expose our little artists young:)
7.03.2008
Art Hop
Posted by Isa at 9:51 PM
Labels: Journal, Summer 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Chloe looks very serious about her art :) I think that is awesome that you are exposing her to others' art and inspiring her. I need to do the same with my little Bean.
Post a Comment