The Wedding was beautiful! Stunning. Your Grandpa did a great job on the sealing. Tears were shed. Happy tears for the newlyweds and tears from missing you. You feel pretty far away right about now. I'll be posting more pictures for your parents in the following days. I was able to talk to them today for a few minutes. They told me to tell you that they love you and are thinking of you. They want to know all about your French experience. Every detail. They tried to call before but, we had already left. Also, they told me to tell you Happy Birthday to you. They will be thinking of you and wishing you a happy day from Africa. This is the first birthday you will be celebrating without me by your side in the past 9 years! We'll have a belated Parisian style celebration...and lots of french pastries.
Benj, I miss you more today than I ever have in my life. I have so many things to share with you. Today was beautiful (and very stressful with the girls). Mostly because children have no place at these events--but, we survived and they are asleep which means I need to sleep too. I have been torn with my mothering instincts and my outside focus to the point that I cannot even think straight and causes frustration in all of us. I have made a mental note to myself (in case you feel like reminding me)...I will NOT take my children to another state without you. Ever. Unless it is for someone we love as much as Paul and Rachel. I am SO glad I came for them. The girls had cotton candy twice today. Lily slept through the temple. We visited beautiful Coeur D'Alene for 15 minutes. Karen has been saving my life. I owe her big time.
We fly off to Colorful Colorado tomorrow. Hope this flight goes better than the last one. Miss miss MISS you...
Goodnight love. XO.
I.
8.29.2008
Day 6:...And it was beautiful.
Posted by Isa at 10:14 PM
Labels: France 2008, letters to ben, Paul and Rachel wedding day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment