Lily likes lemonade.
She calls it "Nemm-ol-ade" (switching the L and M) in a voice sweeter than sugar.
Lily calls our place "The Part-ment"
Lily likes to Pray.
"Dear Heavenly Father (deep sigh and crunching her eyes shut) I am thankful for Mama and Dada, I am thankful for Chloe and Dada, thankful for Barbra, Erik and Alex (good friends), thankful for the table and my prize(?), thankful for my food and when my Mama says "yes", thankful for Goldilocks, thankful for the three bears, thankful for Jesus and the whole wide world, in the name of Jesus Christ...AMEN!" her arms fling high into the air with a big smile on her face.
Lily never says the same prayer twice. I don't know where she came up with the prize thing or the whole wide world...pretty cute. Oh, my fav part is when she says that she is thankful when "mama says yes"...who says that two year olds don't know what they are trying to do when the throw themselves on the ground and milk it for all its worth. Amen to the end of tantrum throwing...when does that happen? Anyone?
8.08.2008
I want more Lily in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is the cutest prayer. The days we get to hear those precious things are priceless. I love that you share those moments. It is amazing how sweet they can be during that 30 seconds of the day.:)
Post a Comment