9.04.2008

Day 12: The kids are in the Sand box and Katie's out buying flowers..


Dear Ben,

I am just sitting here on the cool cement, enjoying a perfect Colorado end-of-summer afternoon. Thanks for watching me clean out my bag and sort bills today. It was almost as if you were sitting in the room with me. Which would have been nice. I am missing you. I miss our ocean breeze too. I'll be scrubbing the kids in the tub before we go to Lisa's house for dinner tonight. I am watching them roll in the sand and pretend to sail to London and Africa. When we don't huddle to closely the children think of the most wonderful games! They also get sand in their hair.

They have decided to "paddle to Seattle"(at least the ring leader has)...gotta hitch a ride.

7 more days until Paris. 7 more days until I see you love.
XOXO.
Isa

PS Almost time for you to blow out the candles...

0 comments: