9.09.2008

Day 17: Tomorrow is the BIG day.


Hey you.

Tomorrow is the big day! Another airplane ride...to you and a foreign country. I am bringing Edward and Bella for the ride. I think I am the only person (I know) who hasn't read the 4th book by now. I really don't want to. I know I will be disappointed and I figured what the heck...let's just get it over with. I am ready to read a book that sticks to my bones and speaks to the soul--I have a stack of those just waiting for me at home. This morning I ran 4 miles and did some spinning with Mom. I was listening to Weezer and it is stuck in my head...Oh, and the Wiggles...The girls have been undergoing a treatment of Plasma-Screen-On-Demand-Therapy here in Clovis. It is all part of the recuperation process, I promise. No more TV when we get home that is for sure. Chloe is enjoying Mom's art studio very much...She has made some great pieces lately.

Well lover...I have a few errands, some packing, and a few other things...I'd better get going! Oh, how I miss you. My soft place to fall. Life is beautiful, isn't it?

All my love and eternal adoration,
Isa

0 comments: