*Picture above: This is my quiet spot. My quiet spot missed me and my cute laptop.
Dearest Family and friends,
I know my Mother has been asking for pictures of Paris...Maybe you are curious too...just a little, eh? I am planning on updating Day's 23-27 on this little bloggy as soon as I get life in "the now" squared away...In short, I got off the airplane and was called to be the Primary President slash mingled with real life (dishes and laundry and squabble patrol). Well, maybe not exactly like that but, you get the picture, right?
I promise I will post lots of goodies from Paris and home-life in the days to come because I know my mom wants them... Did I mention that there is no place like home?
Love and a kiss on each cheek,
Isa
PS What does your quiet spot look like?
9.23.2008
I promise I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
ohhh, i have that same sewing book - love it! :)
congrats and good luck on your new calling. you will be brilliant.
p.s. mine looks really, really, really similar to your spot. :)
Post a Comment