*Above: Me smiling next to the lit up Eiffel because of you.
Dear Dad,
I am feeling tremendously grateful for you right now. You and Mom did so much to make my trip to France a reality. It was hard (Oh, how I know!) but, you consistently told me "it was fine" with a smile on your face, never once complaining. You filled numerous cups of milky and bathed sticky kids. You refereed cat fights and were put to the physically grueling task of taking care of children when you were coming down with a cold. You stocked the fridge with delicious food and made friends with all the neighbors during your time at the park. You went above and beyond, that is for sure. There was always that smile on your face as we Skyped each day. Man, it was hard. You are the best. There isn't another person out there as good as you. You are one of a kind. I am glad that you are my Dad. Really glad. Paris was everything I thought it would be. Thank you and love forever.
The little brutes are still up to their shenanigans. They love you Dad. Give Mom a big hug and kiss. You always do.
Your adoring daughter,
Isa
10.02.2008
Better than a pony
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a clever title. Seriously, your Dad is so awesome! I was telling my Dad about him, and he said he sounds like someone he wanted to hang out with. He was pretty impressed with your Dad taking on the kids while you were gone, especially since he's taking care of his 6 grandchildren right now. So glad you had a fabulous time!
I think they would get along nicely. Now your Dad is a HERO! 6!!!
Post a Comment