Dear Mom,
We sat in here and listened to General Conference yesterday and today. It was incredibly uplifting and always too much at once for me. I can't take in all of the spiritual enlightenment in one gulp. I need a bit more time to savor (thank goodness for the Ensign). I made dinner and Pablo (Ben's famous guitarist friend) played us the guitar while the girls pounded their drums and wiggled about. He had me dancing while I was scrubbing down the dishes. In this sudsy dancing moment...it got me thinking...How blessed we are to be happy, to have each other, to have the gospel, and that I should dance more often while doing the dishes. I will call you tomorrow when the girls are at Preschool and we'll chat.
love you,
Isa
10.05.2008
Posted by Isa at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment