Alice in Wonderland is so close!!! So very, very close!!! That is the ride right behind us, and our ride is 'Alice'-related... You've got it by now, I'm sure!
Yes, we will call next time. You know, it crossed my mind when we were on our way down, but I thought, "Nah, it's late notice. She'll be busy." Well, you were busy alright... doing the same thing we were. Doh! :)
3 comments:
Okay, we need to communicate better!!! You'll never guess where we were on Tuesday...
http://carter-forever.blogspot.com/2008/10/happiest-hottest-place-on-earth.html
Would have loved to have lunch or something! Boooo. :(
Alice in Wonderland is so close!!! So very, very close!!! That is the ride right behind us, and our ride is 'Alice'-related... You've got it by now, I'm sure!
Yes, we will call next time. You know, it crossed my mind when we were on our way down, but I thought, "Nah, it's late notice. She'll be busy." Well, you were busy alright... doing the same thing we were. Doh! :)
Yes. It's one of those they'll look back at when they're older and laugh at each other :) Cute girls!
Post a Comment