Benjamin, Isa, Chloe and Lily: Collectively working on a PhD
Beautiful pictures of Paris! If I can't go there right now at least I can go to your blog:)
So did you discover that you really are Paris? Remember the silly quiz? I think that I loved it but I'm definitely not Paris.
Beautiful!!! I can't believe you've really been there! :)
Margo, I actually felt very comfortable there. I don't think I AM Paris. But, Paris seems to speak to me...my romantic, artistic, whimsical side at least. I have to say I felt at home in the countryside.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures of Paris! If I can't go there right now at least I can go to your blog:)
So did you discover that you really are Paris? Remember the silly quiz? I think that I loved it but I'm definitely not Paris.
Beautiful!!! I can't believe you've really been there! :)
Margo, I actually felt very comfortable there. I don't think I AM Paris. But, Paris seems to speak to me...my romantic, artistic, whimsical side at least. I have to say I felt at home in the countryside.
Post a Comment