"I am thankful to know that we are all children of God"
God created the whole earth.
God created all of the animals.
But, I was not created by God in the same way, my spirit was born to Heavenly Father and Mother. I am a Child of God. That makes me and you special.
We don't remember that we are children of God. We know this because our prophets like Thomas S. Monson and Joseph Smith tell us that we are Children of God.
And When I hear that I am a child of God I feel good inside. That feeling comes from the Holy Ghost. This is how I know.
Because I am a Child of God I should love and be nice to my sister. I should tell her that she made a really pretty drawing even when she does scribble-scrabble.
I want to be obedient because I know that He loves me.
I know that he will help me when I need him. I know that when I have a blessing it feels good inside my spirit.
I am thankful I am a child of God.
11.30.2008
Chloe gave a talk in Primary today
Posted by Isa at 4:25 PM
Labels: Primary 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great talk Chloe girl! We miss you!
Fun to see all your pics! I want some of that yummy grapefruit, watermelon, lemonade.
Post a Comment