12.13.2008

Black Friday brought me a new toy.

I have just received the best present ever from my Dad.

A Canon Rebel XSi.

I am in love and learning how to use 'the beauty'.

This blog will be changing a little as I will be downloading bigger pictures and spending more time working on the photo shoots I have booked up (instead of updating sort of regularly). Bare with me.

Also, friends and family...if you want family pictures (or any pictures) at a greatly reduced rate through March 2009 leave a comment and we'll chat. I have a few photography classes lined up before I launch my website and am completely up and running...

Merry Christmas!
Isa

2 comments:

Maria said...

I am so jealous, I've been asking Santa for one of those but, he said I could have the camera and no more trips while i am in Israel, or I can get a smaller Cannon and more trips. Mmmmm, tough choices.

Maria said...

Your pics are beautiful, by the way.