Dear Family and Friends,
I never thought I would do this but, I am going private with this family blog. Here are my reasons:
1. I am anti-blog rolls. Notice the lack of one on this blog? Apparently, we are listed on the blog rolls of people who don't even say "Hi" to us at church OR really know much about us OR nothing at all about us. Why? It's troubling because this causes us to get "hits" from even more people we don't know. I like to lurk as much as the next so, I am not dissing that. We just are introverted snobs.
2. To keep it real. I hardly have time to respond to my email (i.e. like writing to my mother-in-law in Ghana (which is very important to me)). All those heart felt details, thoughts and struggles that make our life what it is cannot be conveyed to such an unknown audience--I am a closet introvert. The real us needs to be shared with the parental units, grandparental units, and dear friends. Not the blog us. That is WHO I blog for. So, in the future it will become more personal serving its purpose of bridging gaps of time and distance.
3. Basically, that is it. If you are a friend (or a huge fan who cheers us on from the sidelines) and would like to be added as an approved reader email me at isa.sabey@gmail.com. I will be going private Feb 1, 2009.
Yours truly,
Isa
1.26.2009
Posted by Isa at 7:17 PM
Labels: eating her words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment