3.08.2009


Pictured above: Coronado Island-November 2008

Dear President and Sister Sabey,

It is almost time for more cake at our house. Lily turns 3 on Tuesday. I am so pleased with her. She is fiercely her own person, different from Chloe and it is refreshing. I am getting over another nasty virus this weekend, which has given me plenty of time to rest, sleep, read, and think. Thank heavens for Ben, he has taken the girls on by himself the entire weekend. He really is quite wonderful.

There has been an overflow of life happening around here and it is time for simplification. Plus, this whole Primary President thing has made me want to crawl into a cave. I think my dear friend said it best, "Sometimes people just need someone to yell at"...I just wish it didn't have to be me.

I am slowly going through our things and selling/getting rid of stuff before we move this summer. It is a big leap of faith, I tell you. Holding out faith and hope that homelessness isn't in our near future.

Surprisingly, we are happy to have today with all of its beauty and blessings.

Lovingly,
Isa

PS Hug Maggie for us! I really miss her. Can you send her to us when she gets back from visiting you guys in Africa?

0 comments: