Benjamin, Isa, Chloe and Lily: Collectively working on a PhD
Oh I LOVE all the new posts! I missed the pictures of you, :) but otherwise they are fabulous! The girls are so grown up. Time is going way too fast!
This is very cool. I love how the photo mosaic presentation echoes the original sculptures.
wow - you guys have been busy! and if you are still helping people shop...well, i could use your skills. maggie looks fabulous!and i'm loving your photography...as usual.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh I LOVE all the new posts! I missed the pictures of you, :) but otherwise they are fabulous! The girls are so grown up. Time is going way too fast!
This is very cool. I love how the photo mosaic presentation echoes the original sculptures.
wow - you guys have been busy! and if you are still helping people shop...well, i could use your skills. maggie looks fabulous!
and i'm loving your photography...as usual.
Post a Comment