Your daughters are so adorable! Natural-born dancers, like their mom! This is also Wyatt's favorite song. He is always walking around singing "oh oh oh!"
Funny! Lily LOVES this song too...we were just cruising around the other day and she is belting out "ALL the single ladies...oh oh oh!!!" over and over again. I can't wait to meet Wyatt! Maybe we should plan to have a dance party...;)
and a belated, but very enthusiastic congratulations to you and ben! graduation day. we're looking forward to getting there too! from experience, we know that it is years and years of sacrifice for both of you. good work.
5 comments:
Haha, such cute girls. I love how different their dancing styles are!
Your daughters are so adorable! Natural-born dancers, like their mom! This is also Wyatt's favorite song. He is always walking around singing "oh oh oh!"
Funny! Lily LOVES this song too...we were just cruising around the other day and she is belting out "ALL the single ladies...oh oh oh!!!" over and over again. I can't wait to meet Wyatt! Maybe we should plan to have a dance party...;)
your girls are so cute!
and a belated, but very enthusiastic congratulations to you and ben! graduation day. we're looking forward to getting there too! from experience, we know that it is years and years of sacrifice for both of you. good work.
"I don't know that dance," Brooklyn Badger
Post a Comment