11.01.2009

Kindergarten Crush

Chloe told us tonight of a boy in her class, Alex, who has a "crush" on her. According to Chloe, he told her that when she turns six he's going to "date her all over the school." When I put her to bed I told her that I hoped she would always tell me about stuff like that. I also wanted to make sure she knew that no boy would ever love her as much as I do until she finds the one that she can marry in the temple. She smiled at this. I said, "so you need to make sure you are preparing to go to the temple one day." She said, "yeah, I want to find a boy that promises. I don't want a stupid boy who does nothing for me!"

She's a little Isa (dances like her too) so watch out boys!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

So much wisdom for such a little girl!

Ruth said...

That is one smart boy. Both your girls are strikingly beautiful.

sandy sabet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandy sabet said...

WOW is she really only 5 or is she really a miniature teenager?? Got to love her.