I've just been trying to work on my new chamber orchestra piece as
mush as possible.
I started learning a song by the early Baroque composer Henry Purcell
(on of the greatest composers of all time!) which I have arranged from
the figured bass for guitar as a birthday present to Isa (so that I
can bring back my earlier practice of singing and guitar playing as a
means of courtship).
An initial call to my replacement in the Hmong branch has me very
worried due to a perceived lack of enthusiasm on his part. I may have
no choice but to stay on to help out.
***Oh yeah, and his Valentine gave him a TEN pound chocolate bar, a box of homemade dark chocolate truffles, and fancy schmancy measuring spoons! What a lucky guy...
2.18.2007
Ben this week...
Posted by Isa at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment