2.18.2007

Chloe


This week Chloe and I made valentine cards for her party at preschool. She was very excited and exclaimed "I want to go to school RIGHT NOW!" It was like 8pm the night before preschool and I laughed. We also attended a party in one of our student housing community rooms and she wanted us to be there "early". She is very enthusiastic about social gatherings (especially where sweets and friends are involved).

Every night Chloe likes to play "monster". She screams and runs hysterically around the house yelling "There is a MONSTER coming LETS HIDE!" over and over again.

I was talking on the phone one day and she said, "Mom, I need to make a CONE FALL!"

Chloe has a new bunk bed and we were laying on her bed (bottom bunk, obviously) and she said, "I want Maggie to sleep on the top...I really like Maggie...OR Christian...OR Tyler...I like him, too." Ben and I thought that was sweet.

She calls the sidewalk the "walk-side" and asks me (very regularly) if where we are going has a "walk-side" for her to ride her bike on.

She told me to write that she loves to say "I love you", "Good Morning!", and "Hello"...Which is true. This week she has been turning and looking at me with a funny, sweet smile (at random moments) and saying "Happy Birthday MOM! I love you!" It is so sweet.

Her friend Audrey and her like to come up to me and tell me "LOOK! We are SHARING!" They are very proud of this. They also like to wash each other's hair and play dress up...princess, ballerina, and the like...

She came home today from church and said "Do you know who loves me?" I said "Who?" She said "Jesus and Heavenly Father LOVE MEEEE!"...

0 comments: