4.29.2007

4.29.07



Monday: Deep Water workout, water garden, laundry, lunchtime with Ben, Mission Valley library, dinner at Ikea (Ben at rehersal for orchestra piece).

Tuesday: Aerobics, Chloe preschool, laundry, water garden, Sister missionaries over for dinner, Ben 204 seminar

Wednesday: Henry's with girls, Silvia clean, Villa La Jolla park, wash car, FHE and plant pumpkin/watermelon seedlings.

Thursday: Aerobics, Chloe preschool, weight training, garden, dinner, play, Dream Dinners April Session.

Friday: NIA workout, weight training, Beach with friends, eyebrows (Allison is a goddess), have friends come over and play (Ashley, Esther, Audrey, Sage, Christy, Joesph), dinner.

Saturday: Temple session (Isa), Temple session (Ben), teach dance class, dinner, Date Night (gourmet chocolate tasting, hot cocoa, and a moonlit walk down Del Mar beach)

Sunday: Church (go early for choir), dinner, watch office (I missed it on Thursday I was at Dream Dinners...Ben did say something about "money beets"...)

***The International Cooperative Nursery School (Chloe's preschool) fundraisor event is coming up next saturday. In my spare time, I have been planning and oragnizing this event and hopefully (fingers crossed tight) we'll be able to pull it off. If so, it will be quite the Cinco De Mayo Fiesta!

Enrichment night is on Thursday and I now have a committee to delegate some work to (Thanks GOODNESS and perfect timing)...We are going to have yoga and crochet/knitting class...easy peasy. It is SO SO SO much easier to volunteer in the church than anywhere else on the face of the planet. The Church is TRUE!!!

0 comments: