4.29.2007

Chloe said...

"Hey, are you trying to make me silly?"

sweet conversation...

Chloe: "Mom, do you know what?"

Me: "What?"

Chloe: "I like boy colors"

Me: "Oh, I haven't heard of Boy colors?...what colors are those?"

Chloe: "Boy colors are blue, green, yellow, black, and white..."

Me: "Well, I like boy colors, too...what are girl colors?"

Chloe: "Girl colors are red, pink, and purple...I love girl colors!"

Me: "I love those too! Colors are for everyone...not just boys or just girls...You can like any colors you want to...okay?"

Chloe watched her very first Shirley Temple movie "Bright Eyes". She was captivated...

Chloe found Pirate Pierre at Trader Joe's on Wednesday. She was delighted to get a purple plastic fork and tangerine from the "treasure box"...She often asks me in a cute, funny way "Did you get that at Trader Joe's"...She knows I am addicted...What will we do if we ever leave Cali? I can't bear the thought...

0 comments: