Monday: Beach Day in Del Mar with Adrianne and Hannah, pilates, NIA, run, laundry and dishes and lots of play time (you know...the usual)
Tuesday: Aerobics, Chloe preschool, car detail, Gina and Nephi going away party at the Mitchell's.
Wednesday: Park playdate with Leslie, Joshua, and Daniel at Powerhouse in Del Mar (wonderful views and climbing trees), FHE on Honesty, and Dream Dinners session.
Thursday: Aerobics, Chloe preschool, clean out fridge (finally), pot luck dinner at park, work on Enrichment.
Friday: Chloe preschool (make-up day), Trader Joes, ICNS summer potluck, birthday lunch with Karen Shell, Audrey over to play, concert and dinner with Fiona.
Saturday: Ben temple session, Chloe's first gymnastics class at UCSD, La Jolla Library, Cardboard Party on the grass, Chloe spikes a fever (6:00pm).
Sunday: I'll be home from church with the girls (as Chloe is laying restless in my bed with a fever as I type this). Ben will be playing the piano in Primary. Either way we'll have a delicious roast for dinner. Sundays I love to cook...Ben is home to watch the girls and I can dabble in some culinary creativity.
7.28.2007
7.28.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment