Before...During...
After...
She was the only kid who hadn't previously taken gymnastics and she could do everything! I was so impressed with her abilty to follow direction and move in new ways. She learned the warm-up and the bars. She crab walked on the lowest double bars and did a wall handstand from a spider walk. I told her after class that she is very physically gifted and that Dad and I will help her to use and discover her talents. I also confided to her that I was happy and impressed that she tried something new. That is a hard thing for most people to do. She just looked at me, smiled and put her arms around me. Gymnastics isn't something I care that she does...I am happy that we can build her self-esteem and show her we are invested in her intrests (flighty or otherwise). A physical outlet, learning something new, and having fun are what she experienced today! Such a success in my book. Nice job Chloe!
7.28.2007
First Gymnastics Class
Posted by Isa at 9:23 PM
Labels: Chloe, Gymnastics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment