What does "broken heart and contrite spirit" mean?
What are pillows made out of?
What is in my cheek? What is it made out of?
What does "torture" mean? (As in Tickle Torture...a fav game of hers)
What do teenagers do?
Do you have a baby in your tummy? (Um, to those of you who might be curious...NO!)
Why? (about almost everything)
Why are/do you (fill in the blank)?
What is the sign for (fill in the blank)?
Am I Chinese?
Am I from China?
Where am I from?
Are you a witch?
What does "pleasure" mean? (Ben said "It would be my pleasure" to me and she was curious)
I had a ton more but, I can't think of them at the moment...You get the picture.
11.11.2007
Questions from Chloe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i LOVE inquisitive kids!!! we can't ever finish reading a page in a new book without miles asking what something is, etc.
i love chloe's questions!
I love it! Esp. the "what do teenagers do?" What did you come up with for that?
Yikes! This makes me nervous for someday when I have kids who ask these questions. You'll have to save your answers for me to use later. :)
This reminds me of a "Primary moment" last Sunday. The teacher showed a pic of a couple in front of the temple and asked, "What happens after you're married in the temple?" and a little girl replied, "You have lots and lots of babies...and then you have more babies...and then..."
Oh, dear! :)
Post a Comment