This month has been FULL of Christmas festivities. It started (for me especially) with the December Enrichment Night on the first Thursday. I have been on the committee for over three years and this was my first as the Enrichment Leader. I was called during the beginning of this year and it has been very different than being a committee member. I felt a good amount of responsibility because the Enrichment Counselor was in Australia during our event. We had almost 200 roses and tons of desserts in the center of the room. We even had a chocolate fountain and tenderloin for dinner. It was very elegant and I hope all of the sisters felt special. The committee is excellent and they did a lot of work to make it wonderful!
12.29.2007
December Enrichment
Posted by Isa at 3:41 PM
Labels: enrichment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment