Ok. I've been tagged. Thanks Jenn!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: I was a Senior at Clovis High, Editor of the yearbook, Teaching Dance, Dating a Mormon Boy and I was voted Most Talented. Ha.
5 things on my to-do list today: After a fun-filled day at Disneyland I plan on going to bed...But, for tomorrow I have to make some preparations for the Spring Fling Fundraiser at Chloe's preschool, get the girls ready for play care (so I can workout), grocery shopping, laundry, put dinner in the crock pot, Take Sydney and Chloe to Music Class, go to bead class with Christy. I know I am forgetting something...argh.
5 Snacks I enjoy: fresh fruit (I've been on a red grapefruit kick lately!), cheese, almond butter and honey on yummy bread, veggies and dip, chips and salsa...I could go on.
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Visit an accountant(!), Pay off our student loans, pay back our parents for helping us out when we have needed it, invest, travel the world, give to our church, buy a huge comfy bed (and a house to put it in), have another baby, and help Ben to continue to live his dream (which helps me to live mine, too).
5 places I have lived: Fresno, CA - Clovis, CA - Provo, UT - Littleton, CO - La Jolla, CA...I know, I know...
5 jobs that I have had: Dance Teacher, Waitress, Retail, Professional Cleaner, Office Manager, Mother (The best ever!)
5 Things people don't know about me: I sleep with lots of pillows (much to Ben's chagrin), I was squired in the nose by a fishing pole at age 9, I love to pour over design magazines and cookbooks, I love watching sea life at the aquarium or beach, I want a pug or tea cup poodle, I don't really watch TV, I haven't been able to eat zucchini since I was pregnant with Lily, I love nothing more than sitting down to dinner as a family (crazy or peaceful--just together)...there's more (oh, yes) but, it is mostly embarrassing...so your journey ends here.
Ok, I tag 1.Michelle 2.Leslie 3.Linn - sorry guys!!
1.29.2008
Tagged by Jenn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
so fun to read that stuff.
get a PUG - they are the best. our pug THOR was practically idolized at our home.
Post a Comment