2.10.2008

Not taking many pictures lately...

I know, it is very unlike me. I have been THAT busy. I haven't recorded our highlights in awhile...here they are. Also, if you don't love and adore our family (like Chloe and Lily's Grandparents) then this post is not for you. This is where I record our life as mundane and normal as it is. Lets see...

January was spent:

Celebrating Chloe's 4th birthday at Disneyland with Mel and Sandy!
A few MD appointments
A night away with Ben at Disneyland...just us. Thanks Mel and Sandy!
Stake Conference
Working out
Book Club-Sweet Thursday by John Steinbeck
Trips to the library, Wild Animal Park, and Legoland
Mary Kay fun at Emily's
Bead making class started again
I was released as the Enrichment Leader
Ben and I were called to serve as a CTR 5/6 Teachers! Yay!
FHE Nights
Lots of Babysitting
Teaching Dance class
Puppet show
Chloe started Orff Lessons (Music Class) and ballet again.
Coop at Chloe's preschool
Shopping, cooking, cleaning, playing with the beauties...

February has been spent (so far):

Working out
Babysitting
FHE Nights
Teaching 2 dance classes
Disneyland, Legoland and Birch Aquarium
Thinking of President Hinckley
Laundry, cooking, shopping...
Chloe surgery (tubes and adenoids)
Bead Class with Christy
Extraordinary Desserts with Adrianne!
Chloe to Dentist
Playing with friends Sydney, Haylee, Audrey, Alex!
Getting geared up to finish a few unfinished projects...I am a bit tired and getting over a cold that just won't quit.

1 comments:

emily said...

sounds busy, but fun - for the most part.