7.28.2008

A conversation

The girls crawled into bed with us this morning, here is the exchange that happened between our two and four year old:

Lily: "No this is my dada!"

Chloe: "She thinks I'm a visitor and that I just have a sleep over every day."

5 comments:

emily said...

thanks for your sweet update and photos. i just love your little girls - so adorable.

courtney said...

hello sabeys! it's courtney, your friend and the girl whose wedding bouqet isa caught - remember me? sorry for the intrusion but i found your blog from ben & emily's and couldn't resist! what a sweet family you have - it looks like you are enjoying CA. we're on the opposite coast and also working on a PhD. glad to see someone else is still in school too!

Tiffany said...

How adorable! By the way, this is Tiffany Andrews from the ward. I was looking around and found you! Your girls are so cute!

kim said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious! Gotta love the conversations between kids.

Congrats on the new place--at first I thought you'd downsized again and was going to be shocked, but sounds like you went bigger :) Good thing you're getting in a practice run ;)

Linn said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Boy did that make me laugh. They are so very cute!