Today was full of all the normal whining, bickering, grabbing, time-outs, hugs, kisses, and funny business. We had a late breakfast/scripture reading/family prayer together, did an hour of yoga with Chloe, received a beautiful email from Mother-in-law in Africa, sewed a curtain, took the girls swimming, watched Aunt Karen Para glide at the glider port after swimming, made a delicious dinner (Mexican Orange Chicken and White Bean Salad) in less than 30 minutes, had one of Chloe's best friends over to play, sold 3 chairs on craigslist AND made major headway on my Primary (church) responsibilities in the evening. Now (of course) the house is trashed because (really) I am not THAT on top of things I could accomplish so much and still keep everything in order. There are MANY things to be done before the day is through...dishes, miscellaneous scraps of paper from art projects abandoned and general dishevelment. I felt like sharing because the day wasn't perfect (trust me)--but somehow the bad and good equaled each other out and we were able to have a full, lively day. I think that means we have officially settled into our new place and my mojo is back, eh?! Could be the amazing new allergist I am going to or the exercise program...Sandy your prayers are working. It cannot be denied. Keep them coming.
7.31.2008
Today was full--now we're settled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are in our second month after moving and each day I realize how much easier life is becoming. Or it could be that amazing allergist.:)
It is that amazing allergist, of course. you are THE BEST.
Post a Comment