7.08.2008

Do you ever wish there were EIGHT of YOU?

It might be helpful on occasion, huh?

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Yes. You're looking beautiful as always. Good luck with the move! Call me if I could watch the girls.

kim said...

LOL! Love it and YES! then one of me could always be sleeping:)

And I love all the pictures--esp. the naked gardener!

kim said...

Just read the comment above--where are you moving?!

Darin said...

Isa, we found your blog from the Maxwell's. It's so fun to see pictures of you guys and your girls. They are absolutely adorable! Hope you guys are doing great!

Darin & Dave

Linn said...

It definitely would have been helpful yesterday, huh? Now the fun "putting away" starts. Send the girls my way. All fifteen steps my way. I mean it.

brit.brat said...

just found your blog! you are lookin hot! love the bangs!! and your hair is super long now yeah? love it! ps. your garden looks amazing! what kind of tomatoes you growin?

emily said...

Yes I would love 8 Isa Sabeys!!!

Kathryn Poduska said...

It is so fun to see your family. And if you figure out how to clone yourself... let me know!

Isa said...

Ruth-Thank you, thank you!

Kim-I know...that is exactly what I was thinking! One of you could ALWAYS be sleeping-perfect.

we moved to a bigger apartment within mesa housing. It is nice.

Darin!!! I am SO, SO glad you found us. We miss you guys. I am glad we can now keep in touch! Wow!!! Evanie is ADORABLE!

Linn-Yes!!! You are so kind.

Brittany-Hey, glad you found us! My hair WAS long. I just had 7 inches cut off!

Our garden has a few different kinds of Heirloom tomatoes (Yellow Perfection, Zapotec Pleated, Brandywine, Burbank) and tons of tomatillos, peppers and some lemon cucumber.

Emily-I don't think it is possible for me to love you even more than I already do. I think you are the ONLY person who would want 8 of me roaming around:)

Kathryn-I am so glad you keep a blog too. I enjoy keeping up with yours as well! I will fill you in if I am ever able to miraculously clone myself.