8.24.2008

Day 1: Missing your toothbrush


I am going to bed. I am missing you. I went to grab my toothbrush and it looked lonely all by itself. I cluttered your desk with my stuff to make me feel better but, your desk doesn't look the same without you sitting behind it. While I was washing Chloe's hair tonight she screamed so loud that my ears are still ringing. Which reminded me that the girls wrote letters to "Alex and Leah" this morning. We've had some sweet moments. Especially when the Gathrights had us over to dinner. Aren't they thoughtful? You should be in France by now. I love you. Until tomorrow. When are we going on a Skype date?

3 comments:

Gina said...

Wait, what?!? So I thought you were going to France too?! I'm completely devastated!

Isa said...

I'll be there...Just not until September 10th. The girls and I are going to a wedding (Ben's brother) in Spokane, then visiting cousins in CO., then back to CA for a few days (grandma's house)...Then I get to fly across the Atlantic to Ben and Paris sans girls...Grandma's are the best.

By the way, I WAS completely devastated at the thought of not being able to go when that was a reality for a couple of months.

It is nice to know that you are in support of my France-going! Thanks Gina!

Gina said...

Oh, I'm SO relieved! That sounds like a very fun and very busy and exhausting few weeks to survive on your own - good luck! But I guess there is no place like Paris to recouperate...