8.25.2008

Day 2: Miso tonight and Skype Success.


It is almost dinner time. Chloe is craving Japanese food tonight...Miso soup specifically. I am just rolling with that. I loved getting a room tour today (thank you Skype). You looked handsome in your new French residence. Talking with you (and especially seeing you) was the perfect mid-morning treat. Lily tucked me in for a nap after I had tried unsuccessfully putting her down for one, you know how that goes. She probably noticed how hard I was working getting us ready for our own adventures tomorrow and that I needed it. What a thoughtful two year old we have. Only to find out (minutes later) that her thoughtful actions were merely driven by her make-up obsession. I miss you still-ALOT. I can't wait to be there with you. I wish you were here to make sure I am not forgetting to pack anything. Sweet dreams. XO.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

What an amazing picture, Isa. You look stunning!!

Isa said...

One word. Photoshop. Or is it two? Thanks anyways:) You are such a confidence booster!