8.30.2008

Day 7: We made it one week. I have hit the wall.


Don't Grandma and Grandpa Sabey look good in that picture? It made me smile. I took this right after the photographer took a picture of them kissing at P and R's wedding reception.

LOVE and more Love to you...I feel like my arm is missing without you. I drove over to King Soopers on Broadway to get a few things and I couldn't help feeling lonely here without you. When I drove past Gallup I felt a pang in my heart for your parents, Maggie, and Tyler. I wanted to drive by the house. It seemed like it would be the most natural thing to walk in and see the whole gang hanging out at the Sabey's. In a few years it will be a wonderful thing...I am looking forward to that day. Katie and Peter have been so kind to us and we are all exhausted...The kids have been tired and going at each other like tiger cubs. You caught a glimpse...Enjoy your peace and tranquility while you can. Have I told you how amazing you in the last few weeks? Because you are. You are AMAZING. Hope you don't stay up too late finishing your piece in the next few days. You looked so tired.

Well...Chloe is crying right now--I know things will be looking up in the morning after we all get some rest. I have a long overdue telling of Goldilock's to perform for some VERY discombobulated girls of ours.

Will write more tomorrow...falling asleep as I type this. Feeling grateful and blessed to have a love like ours.
XOXOXO
Isa

PS You are the best.

2 comments:

emily said...

Isa I am booking your back to America massage at the spa. When do you get back from France?

Isa said...

September 18th! I am IN!