8.31.2008

Day 8: Jumping on the Sabbath.




Dearest Ben,

It is so wonderful to be around Peter and Katie's family. The kids were so tired today but, lasted through church at least. Chloe has been her sensitive self and Lily had a tantrum that put her to sleep. Motherhood is bittersweet. I love our daughters so fiercely and I want them to be happy. I also realize that they are only capable of so much and trying very hard to be good. They are good--I know how good they can be. I think I have said "Can you please use your words instead of screaming" about a gazillion times today. Just ask Katie. Poor Katie...What have I gotten her into this week?! She has been so kind and thoughtful. I am enjoying our conversations and their beautiful home. Life is so full without much time to take it all in. I love you. I really, really do. I am lonesome without you. You do so much for us. How could anyone be quite as exceptional as you? You are missed. I will continue to write that until I can see your handsome self again.

We were all able to talk to your parents tonight...Chloe loved talking to them. She told them about Rachel's beautiful dress and about me losing her at the reception. It was a scary few minutes. Boy, was it nice to see their faces! I am so grateful for your family. I have the best in-laws in the world. Wouldn't you agree?:)

Did you ever know that I am a horrible multi-tasker? Is that why you were so worried about me before I even left on this crazy trip? Cause you never said anything before. I should have come to this realization by now. You are too nice to me.

Goodnight from Denver. XOXO.
Isa

0 comments: