I like New Years Eve.
We spent today playing and being together. It was perfect. I am tired from this long year and ready to make another beginning. I know (and am grateful) that God is constantly allowing us fresh starts and new beginnings. New Years Eve is one of those times where we are granted the chance to hope and dream of a year different, new, and unwritten from the one we just lived.
Yea, for New Years!
I have taken a little break from the blog. My Primary calling and family life have needed me more this month and I allowed myself the vacation. I don't post very often but, when it rains it pours over here (with like 15 posts at a time--very annoying). I will be slowly updating our December pictures to share with you.
I have been scheming a change for 2009. After more careful thought I hope for the thoughts to be made manifest on this here bloggy.
We have had an eventful 2008. We haven't yet sent out our annual Christmas picture and update. We did celebrate the season well. Lots of food, family, and friends here in San Diego. We'll be sending out a little something in January with details of our year and a peak into the next for your reading pleasure, I am sure. ha.
Happy New Year and much love all!
12.31.2008
An end. A beginning.
Posted by Isa at 7:45 PM
Labels: New Years Eve 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment