1.08.2009

Missing wedding band.

Found. On a pillow.

The sweet culprit (Lily), being the girl she is threw my engagement ring on the floor this morning (it has a perfect diamond in it--strait from Belgium, purchased immediately after Ben's mission) and pulled the corner of my pillow case through my "missing" wedding band making it very hard to find. After a thorough search of the apartment (on Ben's part) AND me freaking out (just a little)...Ben found it, of course he did.

He then knelt down next to me.

With a look in his eyes only a super hero could have.

"Crisis averted" says Ben (with a chuckle, mind you!)

"Will you marry me?"

I say, "No, I mean YES! Thank you." flustered and relieved and dumbstruck. Happy to have my ring back.

I am SO buying him a cape for Valentines Day.

3 comments:

jenn said...

I am soooo glad you found it! What a super hero!

Linn said...

That is definitely superheroish. Way to go Ben! So glad it was found.

Isa said...

Thanks guys! Seriously. It was a heart wrenching hour. I am glad it was too!