2.25.2007

Ben on Ben


I think I had a pretty uneventful week but I'm not sure because it's
all a blur...let's see... I did take the girls to Sea World all by
myself for 5 hours! I was proud of the way that Chloe climbed around
the nets and tunnels that are suspended two stories above the ground
with much older and more aggressive kids with out getting flustered or
scared. I think she is pretty brave (like Maggie). Lily pointed and
clapped at the dolphin show. I worked steadily (or as steadily as a
young parent of two can work) on my chamber orchestra piece. I think
I settled on a title for it: Phenomena.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben,
You are the apple of Gods' eye.
Somyou finally hit on the "Phenomena" I can't wait to hear it.
Did you wee the Oscars?
Do you have an opinion about the music aspect of that venue?
We saw Pan's Labarynthe and the music was moving, as was the story.
Keep at it. You are loved.
I love you. Mark